Merry Christmas and late night shopping!







































We're on the home straight now my lovelies and I'm here to tell you that there are only two days left to pop into the Crafty Squirrel shop. This Friday (21 Dec) I am celebrating this very festive time of year by opening until 8pm and for all of you that would care to join me for a christmas drink - please do! I will be serving a glass of sparkles from 6pm to 8pm on Friday. Then on Saturday I will open from 10am to 4pm as per usual.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to say a really big heartfelt THANK YOU. Thank you to all of my gorgeous customers and the many amazing supporters I have met over the course of this year. I couldn't do what I do without your support and friendship and I feel blessed to spend my days really doing what makes my heart sing.

I hope you all have a wonderful restful break with your families (I know I will be!) and I look forward to sharing 2013 with you all! The shop will re-open for trading on Friday 3 Feb 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment