Mumma & Baby Bushkas

Its good to be back at the Crafty Squirrel head quarters! I have been down in Melbourne for the last 5 days participating in Design Made Trade - an amazing event held every year as part of the State of Design Festival.

A couple of days of catching up with current stockists and meeting and taking orders from new retailers kept me busy and then Sat & Sun were open to the public and thousands of people descended on the Royal Exhibition Building to check out all the fantastic locally designed product on show.

My Mumma & Baby Bushkas got quite a bit of attention, and because they are all one of a kind it means that those that adopt one - do so for life. I love meeting the new owners and being able to take a photo of them with their chosen Bushka for the gallery page on my website.

Because most of my Mumma & Baby Bushkas are sold through my online shop or via my retail stockists, I don't often get to meet the people who buy them. Of course if you are thinking about adopting your own - you can always pop in and visit me at The Crafty Squirrel shop! And if you have bought one from somewhere else and feel like emailing me a photo of yourself with your adopted Bushka I would love to add it to my Gallery page!

2 comments:

LionessLady said...

Hi Morgan - just wanted to tell you how much my mum and I loved your shop on Saturday afternoon! Your husband was so lovely to us - he didn't even laugh when I made mum take photos of me in your scarf I won next to your yarn-bombed telegraph pole!!! Hope to get back again soon.

Jo Hodges said...

Hi Morgan....your mumma and baby bushkas are really adorable.....of course they would get lots of attention.......and your last week sounds busy but well worth it..great to hear. ♥ Jo

Post a Comment