Visit me at the AQC!

Free hand screen printed calico bag with the first 12 purchases over $150

























It's been a great start to 2015 with lots of opportunities to sew and get creative with my beloved vintage sheet collection! The flavour at the moment seems to be cushions and I have recently come up with a new kit that utilises improvisational piecing from the scrap basket in my studio. I love how it turned out so much I am tempted to make a quilt using this technique - super fun and simple. Once you start you don't want to stop! The other new cushion design I have is one made using squares from my vintage sheet charm pack. A sweet patchwork flower would brighten up any couch or bed don't you think?

New vintage sheet cushions - kits and patterns.
All of this behind the scenes preparation has lead me to my first ever venture into the Australasian Quilt Convention in Melbourne otherwise known as the AQC.

I'm excited to say that I will be popping up there with all my vintage sheet goodness PLUS lots of goodies from the shop. The fair opens on Thursday 16 April at 10am and runs through to 4.30pm on Sunday 19 April. For more details - check out their website here.



I will have a number of show specials too -

  • Buy a Vintage Charm Pack ($96) and receive my new vintage flower cushion pattern ($15) for free.
  • Free shipping on retro style sewing boxes (save $20) over the 4 days both online and at the fair.
  • Receive a free hand printed calico bag with all purchases over $150 (limited to the first 12)
I will be located at stand no. 70 in the middle of the beautiful Royal Exhibition Buildings, Carlton Gardens. If you are lucky enough to be able to visit - make sure you come and say Hi!

Vintage Sheet Charm Pack by The Crafty Squirrel.

New vintage sheet cushion kit.