Come and visit us at the Craft & Quilt Fair!

























It's been slightly nuts around here (pardon the pun) over the last couple of months as I have been preparing lots of new products to launch at my first ever Craft & Quilt fair in Melbourne - opening this Thursday at 9am!

Continuing on with my LOVE of vintage sheets - I will be releasing a super special Vintage Charm Pack which contains 64 different 101/2 inch squares for all sorts of crafty projects - or you can use the free pattern included and sew them all together into your very own vintage quilt. I've also put together an easy as 1, 2, 3 DIY Vintage sheet Bunting Kit and and have some lovely mixed packs of 21/2" hexagons plus lots more!

Opening hours are 9am to 5pm - Thursday 26 to Sunday 29 June. Hope to see you there!
Vintage Sheet Bunting

Charm Square Quilt

1 comment:

essay best said...

I love what you said: Somethings you just make time for. This is a great statement. Really puts to the shame the excuse of not having time. Good luck to you with this.

Post a Comment